Occasions Mini Catalog 2010
Introducing…Clear Mount Stamps!!
Starting with the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog, Stampin’ Up! now offers repositionable, clear-mount rubber stamps–in addition to our award-winning wood-mount rubber stamps! These new clear-mount stamps are designed to maintain the unbeatable image quality you love about traditional Stampin’ Up! stamps, while at the same time offering the flexibility, ease of use, and storability inherent in repositionable rubber stamps. Talk to me today to learn more about this clear new option!
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
New Punch Design!
Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin’ Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin’ Up! color
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is here, too!
It’s Sale-A-Bration time again at Stampin’ Up!, and friends, fresh ideas, and free product is what it’s all about!
Every year Stampin’ Up! gives customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition products they’ll enjoy for years to come.
Here’s how Sale-A-Bration works:
When you spend $50 on Stampin’ Up! merchandise, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There’s no limit–for every $50 you spend, you can select another FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!
When you host a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping), you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits!
During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose any stamp set–a value of up to $47.95–from our current Idea Book and Catalog or Occasions Mini Catalog. Plus, for a limited time, get 15% off the price of the standard Starter Kit or Digital+ Starter Kit!
Plus, this year’s Sale-A-Bration event gives you more free products than ever before! Choose from our exciting selection of exclusive Sale-A-Bration products, or choose a $15.95 set from the Idea Book & Catalog–you’ve got over 80 choices!
The Sale-A-Bration promotion starts on January 5 and runs through March 31, so don’t miss your chance to earn free products!
NEW Definitely Decorative insert!
Soooo much more added – you have to see all there is!
Heart Treat Cups & Stamp Set!
Country Living Cards a-la-carte!
Here’s another fun and useful set – a fantastic collaboration from Country Living & Stampin’ Up!
I know it’s a lot to take in, but that’s a good thing, right?! So many goodies to choose from! Let me know how I can help you!