Imagine my surprise when I discovered this amazing announcement from Stampin’ Up! this morning:
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
- Item #132956
- Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Only $13.95
- Clear block sizes A, B, G, F, and I are recommended (not included in the set).
So there you have it…I’m super excited to order my own set and try them out. At $13.95, I can totally justify it. Here’s the first set:
And here are a couple of samples:
Watch the video below for more information.
Thanks for stopping by today!